This is an inbuilt function function provided by PPWIZARD.
This function can be called to add (or remove) details on the
The function takes parameters as follows:
- The text for the left hand side (before ':').
- The text for the right hand side (after ':').
- Type of summary line as follows:
- To see the details on this build's summary only then
pass "" (or anything other than valid values shown below).
- To see the details on this build and all future build's
(other files) summaries then pass "A" or
- To see the details on the overall summary for all builds
then pass "O" or "OVERALL".
- To drop summary details whether user or system
generated pass "D" or "DROP",
in which case parameter 2 is ignored.
The text in parameter 1 must EXACTLY match that in a
;--- Don't want to see operating system version ---
#evaluate "" "call Summary 'Operating Syst',, 'D'"
;--- Add a summary line to this build -------------
#evaluate "" "call Summary 'Left', 'Right'"
Sunday November 05 2017 at 10:00am