Note that you will probably be bored with this page
unless you are a family member or friend.
||Family Interest Only!
If you are interested in kids (particularly toddler games) then you
might be interested in the
kids related games
links I have been collecting.
Breanna Pearl Bareis
||3rd Feb 99 at 2:20am
||7 lb 7 oz (3.380 KG)
- Likes to play with other kids now, "tiger" and
"monsters" are favourite games.
- Quite vocal (when she knows you).
She likes to answer the phone...
Some Favourite sayings:
- "I want something" - she is hungry!
- "I'm the lone dinosaur, because I'm Littlefoot"
Yes you guessed it she loves the
"Land Before Time" videos.
- "I'm everybody's friend"
- "There is nothing in my mouth" - she is hungry!
- "The wind did it"
- "This one better"
- "You be all right now"
- She can say her name and where she lives.
She knows left and right, hot, warm, warmer, colder etc.
She can count to 10 (and sometimes further).
Apart from the odd lapse she can identify both big and liitle
letters as well as question marks, comma etc.
She can now spell her first name and types this into the
computer to logon.
- Very good on the computer, likes to look at the videos
and pictures on this page, opening them up and closing
Starts and stops her games.
Hasn't been interested in it for a month or two.
Got some new games and she is also interested again.
- She is very confident on swings and playground
equipment, unfortunately these skills also come in
handly for getting at things from some very high
places... Grabs chairs or ladders where she can to help...
- Walking/running very well.
- She throws, kicks and does a reasonable job or catching
a large ball.
- I take her to swimming lessons on Friday where she is
going very well.
She can swim on her own for maybe 5M and dive underwater.
- Loves "The Jungle Book" and "The Lion King" and of course
any "Maisy" or "The Land Before Time" videos.
- Daddy baths breanna and puts her to sleep every night
and is very good at it!
Breanna no longer sleeps in the middle of the day and now
generally goes to sleep very well and has a good night sleep.
Loves Daddy reading to her at night.
- In family day care 2.5 days a week.
- Best friends are Sam & Alannah.
I had to add that, Helen made me...
I have some short non-streaming video for you to watch, if you wish you
can download it to disk (in IE right click and "Save Target As", in
Netscape use Shift+Click).
Please let me know if you are having any problems.
I've noticed that even fairly recent IE/Windows Media Player will have
trouble with MPEG files, this bug seems to have been fixed in recent
You can always save locally first and then play via Explorer from your
local drive (media player works well this way).
This also allows you to keep a copy if you wish.
NEW HOUSE - Settled 31/6/2001
PICTURES OF BREANNA
Monday November 06 2017 at 11:42am